- This event has passed.
Ask an Expert: Managing Culture – Leading a Healthy Workplace
September 8, 2021 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Part two of the two part mini-series on transitioning work models; More and more businesses are planning new working and service delivery models that will be effective for their customers, company culture and employees moving forward.
Join us for an exclusive session featuring Dr. Lisa Belanger, Behavioural Change Expert discussing work models (remote, hybrid, in-person) and key considerations from a culture and change management lens, including:
· Understanding culture integration between virtual and in-person working
· Considerations for selecting a work model including the questions you should ask yourself as an employer and the importance of communication
· Understanding the nuances associated with the various existing models (work from home, hybrid, work from office, project based, etc.)
· Preparing your leadership team for your working model of choice; the tools and skills needed to build and maintain teams virtually
· How to stay connected and foster a strong team environment despite changing working and service delivery models
· How to create an inclusive environment and how the forced work from home situation may have caused an inadvertent increase in inclusivity.
Hear from Award-winning CEO Dr. Lisa Bélanger, who specializes in showing leaders and teams how insights from psychology, neuroscience, and behavioural science can be applied in the workplace to optimize performance, productivity, and innovation. She helps close the gap between intention and action, resulting in long-term change and a greater competitive advantage.
Bélanger holds a PhD in Behavioural Medicine, and is a Certified Exercise Physiologist, a researcher at the University of Calgary, and an instructor at the University of Alberta Executive Education. She is also the CEO and founder of ConsciousWorks, a consulting firm that shows how insights from behavioural science can strategically improve habits of both corporate leaders and their employees.
Bélanger is the author of two books — Inspire Me Well: Finding Motivation to Take Control of Your Health, and her upcoming release, A Cup of Mindfulness for the Busy and Restless. She is also the founder of Knight’s Cabin, a national charity offering wellness programming to cancer survivors.