Barrie: Digital Tools, Software & Apps to Manage Your Small Business
September 13 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
This workshop is a free IN-PERSON event for small businesses in Barrie.
From accounting to scheduling, file sharing to project management, there are digital tools to help with every aspect of running a small business. Knowing which ones are right for you can be a challenge though. This beginner-level workshop will help you learn what’s out there to help you manage with efficiency and ease.
- What the most efficient, cost-effective apps are available for:
- Bookkeeping, invoicing, accounting
- Productivity and time management
- Project Management
- Client and customer relationship management
- File storage and sharing
- Scheduling and calendar management
- How best to evaluate software and apps for running your small business
- How different apps work together (or in some cases, they don’t! We’ll go over how to know)
- Which software and apps are worth paying for, and which have a free or low-cost alternative
Laptop computers aren’t absolutely necessary for this class, but we recommend bringing a laptop to follow along.
This workshop is a mask-friendly event. Masks are not absolutely required, but we encourage all participants to wear a face mask for their own safety, and the safety of the instructor and workshop organizers.
If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, or have been in close contact with someone who is positive for COVID-19, please do not attend this workshop.