- This event has passed.
Brampton: Facebook and Instagram Advertising on a Small Budget
April 19, 2023 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
This workshop is a free IN-PERSON event for small businesses in Brampton.
Whether you have $5, $50, or $100 a month to spend on Facebook and Instagram advertising, you can still reach your target customers and clients. Discover some creative ways to do so in this fast paced, intermediate-level workshop.
- The options for advertising on Facebook and Instagram
- How the Facebook and Instagram algorithms work, so your content can cut through and be seen, even without spending money
- How to decide when to boost a post, and how much to spend
- How to target your ads to your ideal customer or client based on demographics, geographic area, and more
- How to create successful written copy and imagery for Facebook and Instagram ads
Laptop computers aren’t absolutely necessary for this class, but we recommend bringing a laptop to follow along.
This workshop is a mask-friendly event. Masks are not absolutely required, but we encourage all participants to wear a face mask for their own safety, and the safety of the instructor and workshop organizers.
If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, or have been in close contact with someone who is positive for COVID-19, please do not attend this workshop.