- This event has passed.
Chatham-Kent: How to Efficiently Plan Your Content for Social Media
April 20, 2023 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
This workshop is a free IN-PERSON event for small businesses in Chatham-Kent.
Social media is a powerful tool for small businesses, but it can also be overwhelming. This beginner-level webinar will teach you how to create a content plan that will help you stay organized and on top of your social media efforts. You’ll learn how to create and repurpose content in a way that is efficient and effective, and how to share it across different social media channels in a way that will help you reach your target audience. This workshop is designed to help small business owners make the most of their social media efforts and increase their online presence and engagement. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn how to efficiently plan your content for social media and grow your business.
- How to create 3 months’ worth of posts for social media in one sitting
- Tactics and ideas for repurposing content, so creating content doesn’t become your full-time job
- How to share content across different social media channels without just copying and pasting
- How to build (and populate) an editorial calendar
- How to create and reuse “evergreen” content
Laptop computers aren’t absolutely necessary for this workshop, but we recommend bringing a laptop to follow along.
This workshop is a mask-friendly event. Masks are not absolutely required, but we encourage all participants to wear a face mask for their own safety, and the safety of the instructor and workshop organizers.
If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, or have been in close contact with someone who is positive for COVID-19, please do not attend this workshop.