Collingwood: Crafting Content for Social Media
September 21 @ 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
This workshop is a free IN-PERSON event for small businesses in Collingwood.
The event will be held in Meeting Room B/C on the third floor of the Library.
It can be tough to keep up with social media content creation, but if you create and repurpose your content smartly, you can stay ahead of the curve. Discover how in this beginner-level workshop, where you’ll learn the tricks of how to efficiently craft and plan what you’ll share on social media.
- How to create a month’s worth of posts for social media in one sitting
- Tactics and ideas for repurposing content, so creating content doesn’t become your full-time job
- How to share content across different social media channels without just copying and pasting
- How to build (and populate) an editorial calendar
- How to create and reuse “evergreen” content
Laptop computers aren’t absolutely necessary for this class, but we recommend bringing a laptop to follow along.
This workshop is a mask-friendly event. Masks are not absolutely required, but we encourage all participants to wear a face mask for their own safety, and the safety of the instructor and workshop organizers.
If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, or have been in close contact with someone who is positive for COVID-19, please do not attend this workshop.