- This event has passed.
Facebook and Instagram Advertising on a Small Budget
January 6 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Whether you have $0, $50, or $100 a month to spend on Facebook and Instagram, you can still reach your target customers and clients. Discover some creative ways to do so in this fast paced, intermediate-level webinar.
- How the Facebook and Instagram algorithms work, so your content can cut through and be seen, even without spending money
- How to decide when to boost a post, and how much to spend
- What your options are for advertising on Facebook and Instagram
- How to target your ads to your ideal customer or client based on demographics, geographic area, and more
- How to create successful written copy and imagery for Facebook and Instagram ads
This is an intermediate-level webinar for small business owners who already have a presence on Facebook or Instagram, or those who may have already dabbled in social media advertising.
This workshop is a free online webinar for small businesses in Ontario. Participate online for free, using your preferred device (laptop, smartphone or tablet). All you need is a fast internet connection and free webinar software. Download details will be provided after registration.
*Sign Language interpreters are provided for this workshop*
Webinars will be recorded and available to all registrants.
Everyone who registers for this webinar will be entered into a draw to win a free eBook copy of See You on the Internet: Building Your Small Business with Digital Marketing. The winners will be chosen at random and announced during the workshop, and you have to be in attendance to claim your prize.