Hamilton: SEO: How to Drive More Traffic To Your Website
September 21 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
This workshop is a free IN-PERSON event for small businesses in Hamilton.
The event will be held on the 1st floor of Hamilton City Hall located at 71 Main St W. Further details and instructions about the event will be provided via email closer to the event date.
Is your website showing up in a Google search when your ideal customer is looking for you? In this beginner-level workshop, you’ll learn tips and tricks for having your business appear more prominently in search results, all without costing you money.
- What Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is and how Google and other search engines work
- The different areas of a Google search engine result page and ways you can have your business appear in each
- How to write website content with Google in mind, and how to leverage different types of content to generate the best search engine results
- How listing and ranking websites can increase your SEO power
- How to measure your SEO efforts to see what’s working and what’s not
Laptop computers aren’t absolutely necessary for this class, but we recommend bringing a laptop to follow along.
This workshop is a mask-friendly event. Masks are not absolutely required, but we encourage all participants to wear a face mask for their own safety, and the safety of the instructor and workshop organizers.
If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, or have been in close contact with someone who is positive for COVID-19, please do not attend this workshop.