- This event has passed.
Markham: Grow Your Small Business on Instagram
October 20 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
This workshop is a free IN-PERSON event for small businesses in Markham.
This intermediate-level workshop is for those that have already dipped their toes into the world of Instagram and are looking to grow on the platform. We’ll explore different ways small businesses are strategically building a following on Instagram and generating sales from their efforts. You’ll walk away from this workshop with a long list of ideas you can use right away.
- All the different sections of Instagram, and how to use each (Grid, Reels, Stories, Highlights)
- Creative ways to tell your small business story on Instagram, whether you’re selling products or services
- How to use hashtags effectively
- Why you’re much more likely to be seen on Instagram when you post videos
- How to build a strong relationship with your Instagram followers, that converts to sales
Laptop computers aren’t absolutely necessary for this class, but we recommend bringing a laptop to follow along.
This workshop is a mask-friendly event. Masks are not absolutely required, but we encourage all participants to wear a face mask for their own safety, and the safety of the instructor and workshop organizers.
If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, or have been in close contact with someone who is positive for COVID-19, please do not attend this workshop.