- This event has passed.
Maximizing Your Online Advertising & Digital Marketing Budget
February 8 @ 2:30 pm - 4:00 pm
You don’t need a big budget to get noticed on the web – you just need creativity! Savvy businesses are using bootstrap digital marketing techniques to amplify your message online. In this hands-on workshop, you’ll learn the tricks and tools needed to market your business effectively on a shoestring budget.
- How to create a basic online marketing strategy and measurement plan that fits for your business size and goals
- Why email marketing can be a powerful and cost-effective way to grow your business
- How to get people to sign up for an email list while following best practices and the Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL)
- How to take advantage of influencer marketing, affiliate marketing and other ways to generate word-of-mouth
- How to advertise cost-effectively through Google ads, Facebook ads and other ad networks
- What free or low-cost graphic design tools to use to create eye-catching online ads
This is an entry-level, beginner-friendly workshop for small business owners who are new to digital marketing.
This workshop is a free online webinar for small businesses in Ontario. Participate online for free, using your preferred device (laptop, smartphone or tablet). All you need is a fast internet connection and free webinar software. Download details will be provided after registration.
*Sign Language interpreters are provided for this workshop*
Webinars will be recorded and available to all registrants.
Everyone who registers for this workshop will be entered into a draw to win a free eBook copy of See You on the Internet: Building Your Small Business with Digital Marketing. The winners will be chosen at random and announced during the workshop, and you have to be in attendance to claim your prize.