- This event has passed.
Maximizing Your Online Advertising & Digital Marketing Budget
October 6, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
You don’t need a big budget to get noticed on the web – you just need creativity! Savvy businesses are using bootstrap digital marketing techniques to amplify your message online. In this hands-on workshop, you’ll learn the tricks and tools needed to market your business effectively on a shoestring budget.
- How to create a basic online marketing strategy and measurement plan that fits for your business size and goals
- Why email marketing can be a powerful and cost-effective way to grow your business
- How to get people to sign up for an email list while following best practices and the Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL)
- How to take advantage of influencer marketing, affiliate marketing and other ways to generate word-of-mouth
- How to advertise cost-effectively through Google ads, Facebook ads and other ad networks
- What free or low-cost graphic design tools to use to create eye-catching online ads
This is an entry-level, beginner-friendly workshop for small business owners who are new to digital marketing.
This workshop is a free online webinar for small businesses in Ontario. Participate online for free, using your preferred device (laptop, smartphone or tablet). All you need is a fast internet connection and free webinar software. Download details will be provided after registration.
Webinars will be recorded and available to all registrants.
Everyone who registers for this workshop will be entered into a draw to win a free eBook copy of See You on the Internet: Building Your Small Business with Digital Marketing. The winners will be chosen at random and announced during the workshop, and you have to be in attendance to claim your prize.