North Bay: SEO: How to Drive More Traffic To Your Website
November 15 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
This workshop is a free IN-PERSON event for small businesses in North Bay.
Is your website showing up in a Google search when your ideal customer is looking for you? In this beginner-level workshop, you’ll learn tips and tricks for having your business appear more prominently in search results, all without costing you money.
- What Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is and how Google and other search engines work
- The different areas of a Google search engine result page and ways you can have your business appear in each
- How to write website content with Google in mind, and how to leverage different types of content to generate the best search engine results
- How listing and ranking websites can increase your SEO power
- How to measure your SEO efforts to see what’s working and what’s not
Laptop computers aren’t absolutely necessary for this class, but we recommend bringing a laptop to follow along.
This workshop is a mask-friendly event. Masks are not absolutely required, but we encourage all participants to wear a face mask for their own safety, and the safety of the instructor and workshop organizers.
If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, or have been in close contact with someone who is positive for COVID-19, please do not attend this workshop.