SEO: How to Drive More Traffic To Your Website
August 25 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Is your website showing up in a Google search when your ideal customer is looking for you? In this beginner-level workshop, you’ll learn tips and tricks for having your business appear more prominently in search results, all without costing you money.
- What Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is and how Google and other search engines work
- The different areas of a Google search engine result page and ways you can have your business appear in each
- How to write website content with Google in mind, and how to leverage different types of content to generate the best search engine results
- How listing and ranking websites can increase your SEO power
- How to measure your SEO efforts to see what’s working and what’s not
This workshop is a free online webinar for small businesses in Ontario. Participate online for free, using your preferred device (laptop, smartphone or tablet). All you need is a fast internet connection and free webinar software. Download details will be provided after registration.
Webinars will be recorded and made available to all registrants.
Everyone who registers for this webinar will be entered into a draw to win a free eBook copy of See You on the Internet: Building Your Small Business with Digital Marketing. The winners will be chosen at random and announced during the workshop, and you have to be in attendance to claim your prize.