- This event has passed.
Social Media for Small Business: Online Webinar
January 26 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Social media can be a very powerful tool for business growth, but first you need to know what it is and how it works. In this fun and interactive workshop, we’ll look at the basics of today’s popular social media channels—including Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Pinterest—and decide which are right for you. You’ll develop a social media plan that will drive business results without a big investment of time and energy.
- How other small businesses have built their brands on each social media channel, picking up tips and inspiration for your own social media activities
- What likes, hashtags, shares and retweets are, and how and when to use them
- How to determine the right content and tone for your business’s social media posts, and the right time and frequency to post them
- How to develop an editorial calendar, with tips for scheduling and automation
- How to analyze social media metrics and determine which ones to focus on for your business goals
This is a beginner-level webinar perfect for small business owners looking to learn the basics of social media.
This workshop is a free online webinar for small businesses in Ontario. Participate online for free, using your preferred device (laptop, smartphone or tablet). All you need is a fast internet connection and free webinar software. Download details will be provided after registration.
*Sign Language interpreters are provided for this workshop*
Webinars will be recorded and available to all registrants.
Everyone who registers for this webinar will be entered into a draw to win a free eBook copy of See You on the Internet: Building Your Small Business with Digital Marketing. The winners will be chosen at random and announced during the workshop, and you have to be in attendance to claim your prize.