TikTok for Small Business
August 17 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
TikTok has taken the social media world by storm. Sure, the video sharing platform is full of funny pet videos and the latest dance trends, but it can also be a great place to engage with your customers or clients. This beginner-level workshop will cover the fundamentals of TikTok and how you can use it to build a following for your small business.
- How TikTok works
- The key differences between a personal account and a business account, plus how to set up a business account for success and optimize your profile
- How to discover popular content (including memes and trends) that you can leverage for your own posts
- Ideas for creating captivating videos for your small business (with lots of examples)
- Top strategies for landing on the For You page
- How to use hashtags to boost your discoverability
This workshop is a free online webinar for small businesses in Ontario. Participate online for free, using your preferred device (laptop, smartphone or tablet). All you need is a fast internet connection and free webinar software. Download details will be provided after registration.
Webinars will be recorded and made available to all registrants.
Everyone who registers for this webinar will be entered into a draw to win a free eBook copy of See You on the Internet: Building Your Small Business with Digital Marketing. The winners will be chosen at random and announced during the workshop, and you have to be in attendance to claim your prize.