WEBINAR: Crafting Content for Social Media
November 22 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
It can be tough to keep up with social media content creation, but if you create and repurpose your content smartly, you can stay ahead of the curve. Discover how in this beginner-level workshop, where you’ll learn the tricks of how to efficiently craft and plan what you’ll share on social media.
- How to create a month’s worth of posts for social media in one sitting
- Tactics and ideas for repurposing content, so creating content doesn’t become your full-time job
- How to share content across different social media channels without just copying and pasting
- How to build (and populate) an editorial calendar
- How to create and reuse “evergreen” content
This workshop is a free online webinar for small businesses in Ontario. Participate online for free, using your preferred device (laptop, smartphone or tablet). All you need is a fast internet connection and free webinar software. Download details will be provided after registration.
Webinars will be recorded and made available to all registrants.
Everyone who registers for this webinar will be entered into a draw to win a free eBook copy of See You on the Internet: Building Your Small Business with Digital Marketing. The winners will be chosen at random and announced during the workshop, and you have to be in attendance to claim your prize.