WEBINAR Digital Tools, Software & Apps to Efficiently Manage Your Small Biz
September 20 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
From accounting to scheduling, file sharing to project management, there are digital tools to help with every aspect of running a small business. Knowing which ones are right for you can be a challenge though. This beginner-level workshop will help you learn what’s out there to help you manage with efficiency and ease.
- What the most efficient, cost-effective apps are available for:
- Bookkeeping, invoicing, accounting
- Productivity and time management
- Project Management
- Client and customer relationship management
- File storage and sharing
- Scheduling and calendar management
- How best to evaluate software and apps for running your small business
- How different apps work together (or in some cases, they don’t! We’ll go over how to know)
- Which software and apps are worth paying for, and which have a free or low-cost alternative
This workshop is a free online webinar for small businesses in Ontario. Participate online for free, using your preferred device (laptop, smartphone or tablet). All you need is a fast internet connection and free webinar software. Download details will be provided after registration.
Webinars will be recorded and made available to all registrants.
Everyone who registers for this webinar will be entered into a draw to win a free eBook copy of See You on the Internet: Building Your Small Business with Digital Marketing. The winners will be chosen at random and announced during the workshop, and you have to be in attendance to claim your prize.