- This event has passed.
WEBINAR: Email Marketing for Small Business
June 21 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Email marketing allows you to connect directly with customers and grow your small business. In this webinar, you will discover how to effectively use email to reach your target audience, create impactful content for your emails, and achieve your marketing goals. You will learn about the different types of emails to send, how to create them, and how to optimize your email marketing efforts. By the end of this beginner-level workshop, you will have a clear understanding of how to implement a successful email marketing strategy.
- The benefits of email marketing for small businesses
- How email marketing differs from other digital marketing tactics, and why it’s so cost effective
- The types of emails to send, including regular newsletters, promotional emails, and transactional emails
- How to create, send, and manage emails using various platforms
- The key features, pricing, and integrations to consider when choosing an email marketing platform
- How to repurpose email content for other marketing channels
- Techniques for promoting your email marketing campaigns and growing your subscriber list
This workshop is a free online webinar for small businesses in Ontario. Participate online for free, using your preferred device (laptop, smartphone or tablet). All you need is a fast internet connection and free webinar software. Download details will be provided after registration.
Webinars will be recorded and made available to all registrants.
Everyone who registers for this webinar will be entered into a draw to win a free eBook copy of See You on the Internet: Building Your Small Business with Digital Marketing. The winners will be chosen at random and announced during the workshop, and you have to be in attendance to claim your prize.