- This event has passed.
WEBINAR: How to Launch an E-Commerce Site That Grows With You
September 8 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
There’s so much to consider when creating a successful e-commerce website. In this beginner level workshop, you’ll pick up pro tips for selecting the right online sales platform for your business, designing the site so it appeals to your target audience (and people searching for you), safely collecting customer information, and much more.
- Options for setting up e-commerce websites, including Shopify, Squarespace, Square, and WordPress with WooCommerce
- The essential components for a modern, fast, mobile-friendly site that is “future proof” and well optimized for search engines
- What to consider for e-commerce integrations: what they are, how to identify what you need, what to prioritize
- How to ensure your customer is having the best experience on your site, and can find what they’re looking for
- Options for data collection: what information do you need from your customers now, and what might you want to collect now that you could use in the future?
- Overview of Canada’s privacy laws and best practices for handling customer data, terms and conditions, privacy policies
- What you can do yourself and when/how to hire a pro
This workshop is a free online webinar for small businesses in Ontario. Participate online for free, using your preferred device (laptop, smartphone or tablet). All you need is a fast internet connection and free webinar software. Download details will be provided after registration.
Webinars will be recorded and made available to all registrants.
Everyone who registers for this webinar will be entered into a draw to win a free eBook copy of See You on the Internet: Building Your Small Business with Digital Marketing. The winners will be chosen at random and announced during the workshop, and you have to be in attendance to claim your prize.